Looking for Talent? Accounting, Finance & Corporate Professionals
How important is it for you to hire the very best person for the job???
If your answer is that it’s extremely important and that your company succeeds or fails based on the people you hire… then we should talk!
The latest unemployment rate in Central Florida has continued to drop to 3.9% (!!) and the unemployment rate for degreed professionals is below 2%. It’s hard to find highly skilled degreed professionals, but we can help.
Don’t waste your time or money settling for average. You get what you pay for and the companies we partner with pay us a premium to find, attract and cherry-pick the top 20% to join their team. They appreciate our thoroughness, ethics and results.
How You Benefit:
- Save Time – Our recruitment solutions will help you accelerate your hiring timeline locking in the best talent.
- Avoid Costly Mistakes – Hiring the wrong person costs you 3-6 times their salary. We’ll help you get it right the first time and save that money.
- Return On Investment (ROI) – Decrease turnover by hiring the best talent. Top TALENT = More PRODUCTIVITY = Higher PROFITS.
- Peace of Mind – You will make the hiring decision knowing that you are hiring the best person for the job and the best fit for your company.
About our Service:
- Specialized recruiting – focused on placing the finest corporate professionals.
- Local Relationship Network – We give you access to both passive & active job seekers here in Central Florida.
- You Talk, We Listen– We take the time to understand your unique needs to ensure the right fit for both you and the candidate.
- Beyond Identifying Talent – We help you navigate the interview process, offer & acceptance stage and transition between offer and start date.
If you are committed to only hiring top-tier talent, call us today: 407-608-5367.
Specialized Search – Corporate Professionals
Veritas Recruiting Group provides Direct-Hire Placement and Interim-Temporary Staffing services specializing in Accounting, Finance, IT and Administrative professionals, with positions ranging from professional-staff to mid-management to executive level.
Our relationship network of corporate professionals includes, but is not limited to, the following positions:
ACCOUNTING & FINANCE (our primary focus)
- Chief Financial Officer & Chief Accounting Officer
- Audit Committee Board member
- VP of Finance, Accounting, & Internal Audit
- Director of Accounting & Director of Finance
- Director of Financial Planning & Analysis
- Corporate Controller, Assistant Controller
- Tax Director
- General Accountant (Staff to Management)
- Financial Analyst (Staff to Management)
- Cost Accountant (Staff to Management)
- Tax Accountant (Staff to Management)
- Internal Auditor (Staff to Management)
- SEC-SOX-Financial Reporting (Staff to Management)
- Payroll/Benefits/Compensation (Staff to Management)
- Bookkeepers/AP/AR (Specialist to Full Charge)
- Credit/Collections/Billing (Specialist to Manager)
CORPORATE ADMINISTRATION (non-financial)
- Executive Administration (C-level, EVP, SVP, VP)
- Human Resources (HR Director/Manager, Generalists)
- IT – Information Technology (CIO, Developers, Engineers)
- Legal (General Counsel, Paralegal, Legal Secretary)
- Marketing (Director/Manager, Associate, CopyWriter)
- Customer Service (Director/Manager, C/S Rep)
- Operations & Project Management