Job Search Resolutions: Veritas on FOX35Posted - February 07, 2017
February 7, 2017 – Managing Partner David Sprinkle was on FOX35 Good Day Orlando today discussing how to keep your job search new years resolution going.
- Most resolutions fail because they lack specificity and lack a step by step action plan.
- Simple job search action steps include
- Keeping your resume and Linkedin profile updated.
- Joining one networking group/industry association and get involved.
- Networking is relationship building and relationships are built on trust.
- Help others and they will want to help you.